(Pursuant to the "Code for the Protection of Personal Data", EU 2016/679 Regulation)
Under the law on protection of personal data,
Italian Hospitality Collection Spa
via Messina 38, Torre C, 20154 Milan, Italy
Capitale sociale euro 607.500 i.v. - P.Iva e C.F. 03212990927
as Controller of the processing of your personal data, is required to provide you with information about the use of your personal data.
Source of personal data
The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide data implies the impossibility of being contacted for the purposes indicated below. The conferment for marketing purposes is optional but the refusal to provide data makes it impossible to receive the information necessary for marketing purposes.
Providing us with your personal data is optional but if you don't give us your details and your consent to use them, we will not be able to contact you or to send you any promotional offers.
Objectives of processing of personal data
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a) The personal data provided by users may be used for us to contact you following a request made in the contact form;
b) fulfilment of obligations pursuant to the law, regulations or Community legislation;
c) functional marketing activities, for example in an explanatory but not exhaustive way: to send you newsletters; to send training and informative material; to send marketing material by email, newsletter, in the post, by text message, mms, via new communication platforms such as, for example, in an explanatory but not exhaustive way: WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Viber, Telegram and Skype. Qualitative and quantitative surveys on customer satisfaction and on the perception of services offered, carried out periodically in order to improve the quality of service and customer relations. With regard to purposes in points a) and b), we inform you that the processing and communication of personal data by IHC Italian Hospitality Spa Collection does not require your consent as processing is necessary for the execution of obligations under the contract and/or to perform services requested by you prior to the conclusion of the contract and for compliance with legal obligations. With regard to the purposes in point c), you have the right to refuse IHC Italian Hospitality Collection Spa, at any time, your consent to processing, without adverse consequences in the contractual relationship and/or in the performance of services you requested prior to the conclusion of the contract.
Methods for data processing
The collected data will be processed using computer tools.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or inappropriate use and unauthorized access.
Who deals with your data
The processing of personal data takes place at the aforementioned office and is carried out by appointed personnel.
Retention period of your data
Data relating to marketing activities will be kept until the request for cancellation by the interested party.
Personal data processed for contractual or economic purposes such as invoicing will be processed for the mandatory time required by the laws of jurisdiction.
You right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority is reserved.
Rights of interested parties pursuant to Article 15 EU 2016/679
You have the right to be aware of whether or not the processing of personal data referring to you is underway, and, if so, to have information regarding:
- the purposes for processing the data
- the categories of data in question
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, in particular if the recipients are of third countries or international organizations
- when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period
- the existence of your right to request the data controller to rectify or delete your personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning you or to oppose its processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- if the data is not provided by you, all the information available on its origin
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the person concerned.
Requests should be sent via email to the address: email@example.com